Sunday, November 16, 2008

My latest....

Sunday, I climbed a mountain and talked with monks about the subconcious and the origin of morals in a cave temple at the top.
I don't even want to write about it, because I'm afraid that by doing so, I'll lose part of the memory. So, this is all I'm going to write.

P.S. The head monk warned me not to become like George Bush's daughters.. Apparently the DUI stories about his daughters a few years ago have come even to monks sitting on top of mountains near the border of laos. We live in an incredible world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW how cool, that is so funny! I'm glad that your being nourished on all levels, that is sounds amazing but I can only imagine! The cool thing is that I know that your doing all of this in Thai! how cool is that! we are growing and changing so much! have en epic journey! Have you seen Golf? I saw david but have yet to see Fausto but we're keeping in touch!

Matthew Roberts said...

that sounds like a great adventure, all the more epic for the fact that you dont say what happened, very cool

Unknown said...

Ha! You and M. are like the OPPOSITE of those Bush girls. No warning necessary. (PS. What a great experience! Much better than a camel ride...) xoxo