Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hmmmm.

I wish I knew what to write. I've had so many experiences in the past few weeks that it's overwhelming. Everything from a rotary district conference to being set up on a date with a "tom" (butch lesbian)--honestly, I had no idea what was going on.
My mom is arriving tomorrow night and she'll be here for ten days. As soon as she leaves I'm off to Phuket and after that who knows.
I found out my return date and will start summer school four days after I get back to the U.S.
My friend back stateside finally got my package of asian goodies, namely snacks and clothing items. I hope she likes it.
I have a ton of crazy stories, but I won't put them online. They are my own to keep.
Will write in a month. I'm off to the beach.

2 comments:

happycarrotbreanna said...

I LOVE IT

emmaelizabeth said...

lee is hot - don't even mind :)

and correction - TOM.. not lesbian :P